For two reasons — a certain soccer match, and the fact that I owe the D Magazine mother ship a lot of copy — Learning Curve will be taking a personal day today. Follow along @EricCeleste on Twitter for any news from the DISD board meeting this evening, and I’ll have a recap tomorrow morning.
Eric Celeste is D Magazine’s city columnist. He has covered Dallas issues for 25 years. Learning Curve is a place where Celeste (and other D editors) can discuss education issues of the day with D readers to help Dallas County schools better understand the paths they should take as they try to improve. Celeste’s daughter was a K-12 DISD student who graduated high school in 2012.
- Byron Nelson Tournament
- Hot Property: Show-Stopping Contemporary in Preston Hollow by Caitlin Clark
- 7 Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend in Dallas by Alex Macon
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Keeping Tabs: Vetted Well by Tara Nieuwesteeg
- Winners and Losers This Week in Dallas (5/27/16) by Jason Heid
- City Council Renames Bridge For Ron Kirk by Jason Heid
- Concerts To See In Dallas This Weekend: The Memorial Day Edition by Alex Macon
- Craft Draft Night Offers a Golden Opportunity by Kathy Wise
- Chris Kyle Lied About His Military Record by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »